We had a great time in Hong Kong! We went to Disney, Ocean Park, and took several tours including a trip to the Lantau Monastery and a guided tour of Hong Kong. The view from Victoria's Peak is breathtaking! We had a couple of crazy moments with Leanna though. While walking around in the mall at Victoria's Peak, she decided that she needed to rush and beat us all to the elevator. Which she did - and then pushed the buttom to go up, and the doors opened immediately. She walked in (we were at least 20 feet away) and the doors started closing. If I had not dropped everything in my hands and made a mad run for the elevator, sticking my leg in, that elevator would have gone on with her in it, ALONE! I thought that I would have a heart attack! We also had several morning messes at the Starbucks (we ate there almost every morning on this trip). She dumped her food and drink on the floor every time we were there. I know the Starbucks employees were glad when we stopped coming in!
1/28/2011
July 2009.....
We had a great time in Hong Kong! We went to Disney, Ocean Park, and took several tours including a trip to the Lantau Monastery and a guided tour of Hong Kong. The view from Victoria's Peak is breathtaking! We had a couple of crazy moments with Leanna though. While walking around in the mall at Victoria's Peak, she decided that she needed to rush and beat us all to the elevator. Which she did - and then pushed the buttom to go up, and the doors opened immediately. She walked in (we were at least 20 feet away) and the doors started closing. If I had not dropped everything in my hands and made a mad run for the elevator, sticking my leg in, that elevator would have gone on with her in it, ALONE! I thought that I would have a heart attack! We also had several morning messes at the Starbucks (we ate there almost every morning on this trip). She dumped her food and drink on the floor every time we were there. I know the Starbucks employees were glad when we stopped coming in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment