April was a big moth for Leanna! We celebrated her "1" year anniversary of "Gotcha Day" with a day at the park. The Easter Bunny visited for the first time and she loved getting candy and goodies in her Easter basket. We also took a trip to IE Island in Okinawa for the Lily Festival. She also had her first tap and ballet recital. It was adorable! Later, we were asked to take her out of the tap and ballet class. The teacher felt like she was too active for her work with. Although I agreed that Leanna was very active, I really felt like it was horribly unfair of this teacher. Because I knew that we would be moving soon anyway, I took Leanna out of the class.
1/28/2011
April 2009......
April was a big moth for Leanna! We celebrated her "1" year anniversary of "Gotcha Day" with a day at the park. The Easter Bunny visited for the first time and she loved getting candy and goodies in her Easter basket. We also took a trip to IE Island in Okinawa for the Lily Festival. She also had her first tap and ballet recital. It was adorable! Later, we were asked to take her out of the tap and ballet class. The teacher felt like she was too active for her work with. Although I agreed that Leanna was very active, I really felt like it was horribly unfair of this teacher. Because I knew that we would be moving soon anyway, I took Leanna out of the class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment