4/24/2011

April 24, 2011.....The Easter Bunny





The Easter Bunny brought tons of goodies for both kids!  Both kids got new bathing suits and Leanna had to wear hers (while playing with the new "moon dough").  Later today we will be having a big Easter dinner with Papaw joining us.



Later in the day, we had to try out those new "colored bubbles" that the Easter Bunny brought.  The bottle says "washable" but it took several washings to get the stain off of her hands.  They were pretty messy so in the future, I think we will stink to the regular bubbles!

2 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Happy Easter! Have a blessed week!

Love and blessings,
Robin

The Higginbotham Family said...

Hi Dianne,
LOVE the cute swimsuit! I know what you mean about the colored bubbles....we bought them for Mika and they were very messy.
I'm glad you had a happy Easter!!
miss you,
Catherine