After her bath last night, Leanna decided that she wanted to change her earrings and fix her hair up, like Mommy's. We don't do ponytails often, honestly, because her hair is SO thin and there is so much new growth and bangs growing out, that after a couple of hours, the ponytail just won't stay. When she asked for "her hair up, just like yours Mommy", I had to try and I think that it looked really cute and only had to stay up until bed time. The earrings that she requested to wear were "pink princess diamonds" and she looked so cute! ("Princess" because the box that they came in had princesses on it and "pink diamonds"
I love this sweet face and precious smile, even when she has bounced off the walls today, tormented the dog, snuck almost an entire pack of gum out of my purse and chewed it, told me "a duh" twice today, and hid a bag of cookies under her bed that the dog found! Little stinker!
No comments:
Post a Comment