2/09/2011

February 9, 2011....All better and back at school


After 3 days of staying home and inside, my girl was ready to go back to school today. I tried really hard to get a photo of her on her way into school, but she refused to turn around and let me take her photo. I did take a photo of her backside as she walked away but all you can really see is her coat. Maybe I will just have to be sneeky and take that photo upon her exit from school.
Success! Got a smiling photo of her coming to the car!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, I'm so sorry she was sick :( that's always SO hard!!

Tickled she is all better and you captured darling shots of your beauty returning to school! She looked ready to go, which is always our girl too! Isn't it wonderful they love school??