2/14/2011

February 14, 2011....Valentine's Day

Before School
The only part of the kindergarten Valentine's party that I got to see - food! Her teacher (who we really love) decided that it would be easier for the kids to exchange cards earlier in the day. So, I have no photo's of the exchange.

Trying out some of her candy - I do believe that the little sticks that you dip in the messy powder (that is all over my kitchen now) was her favorite!

Showing off her gifts from Mom and Dad (notice the boxed item - because with newly pierced ears, mom HAD to go and buy new earrings).

The girl loves to make silly faces for the camera.

2 comments:

lorabelle said...

Nothing like letting our kids dip into pure sugar huh? GO figure... My kids love that stuff too! But I can usually talk Allie out of hers if I give her chocolate:)
Love those earrings! Great idea Mommy:)
Wish I would have thought of it... Allie has her ears pierced too:)
Leanna makes realy cute silly faces. Allie must think so too because she is standing here making them back at her:) Can't wait to get these two together!

Lisa said...

What a cute Valentine!!!! :)