
playing video games at Grandma's

Building a gingerbread house

Decorating Christmas cookies

stacking cups with Ally at Nana's

Christmas morning

It snowed on Christmas Day

Christmas dinner at our house with Nanny and Papaw

Opening gifts at Nanny and Papaw's house
2 comments:
Hi!
Welcome to blogging! I think your going to love it "here"! :)
I think your blog looks wonderful and I love that you have archived each month since your darling came home!
What a beautiful family ~ congratulations!!!
I know you were seeking tips on bedazzling your bloggy space, but it already looks GREAT and don't worry....things will pop up and seem easier as time goes by! I'm still learning as I go too and I've been blogging since before our Little Man came home!!! :)
Hugs!
This is wonderful! I keep losing power and just logged onto FB again to see what I've been missing and was thrilled to see that you have put a blog together. Yeah!!! I'm with Lisa, I love it that you archived back. It's fun to go back and see the changes and growth in your kiddos. You do have a beautiful family!
I am so excited to get to spend time with you in Texas this August:)
Post a Comment