Today was picture day at school. They took the class photo and individual photo's. I agonized over what she should wear (because it has to be something that can withstand the nasty playground AND look cute for photo's - not an easy feat), how to fix her hair, etc.....I decided that she should try a headband (we have tried them before and she hated wearing them). She wanted me to curl her hair, so I used the curling iron to give it a little curl under. The headband lasted just long enough for the photo, and then she took it off. Oh well, it was cute while it lasted!
After school, Leanna had an eye exam where we learned that eyeglasses are in her near future. The Dr. said she was slightly near-sighted but since she was so young and active, that we could possibly wait a year. She will go back for a quick check in the fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment