2/06/2012

February 3 & 4, 2012....Weekend Fun


 
 On Friday night, the boys went to see a movie so Leanna and I decided it should also be girls night so we had a blast playing her Wii dance thing.  She asked me to film her and then we watched it.  I don't know which we laughed at more, us dancing or watching her dance video!


On Saturday, we went to a birthday party for one of her friends.  She had a blast and what a great idea for a party!  It was at the local ice cream shop and the kids decorated chef hats and aprons then got to create their own ice cream masterpiece.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracious, I am behind (again!)!

LOVE the gorgeous pics of your beautiful girl below and those dance moves up above?? She looks like a natural! AND that Wii dancing IS fun! :)

Might have to steal the party idea in some way at some time...LOVE it! Chefs hats?? DARLING!!!!!!

Smiling so big reading this update!!!!

Already looking forward to July! :)

Lisa C.
Forced to comment in Anon. today! boo!!!

michelle said...

Leana looked like she was enjoying that ice cream! I love those dancing games. My stomach always hurts so much because we spend more time laughing than dancing. What fun you all had!!

The Higginbotham Family said...

It sounds like you guys had such a fun "girls night in!" Mika's always excited when she and I do something special together. The ice cream shop is a GREAT idea for a birthday party!! I'll have to keep that in mind. I absolutely love your house, it's so pretty.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I want to see the dance video! :) and what a cool bday party!