10/10/2011

October 7, 2010........Homework



First grade homework is very hard for my little princess.  It breaks my heart to see her so frustrated with it! 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh no! I'm so sad to see this! Its a big transition from K to First and I'm sure she is doing a fantastic job...but let's face it, no one really wants to bring "work" home! :(

AND my gracious I was seriously behind ~ so fun peeking back at your comings and goings and all of L's darling outfits! (call me shallow, but I LOVE them all!) :) and she's always pretty as can be!

I did see the FB pics. of your Taiwan gathering and loved those! So many cuties!

Hope the homework situation is better this week!!!

All my best!

Lisa said...

P.S. I have been meaning to tell you that Scott was born in Winchester TN all those years ago and his grandma lived there until she passed years ago! I visited the area once or twice and I think maybe its close to where you guys are!!!

Small world then!! :) Hugs!

michelle said...

As a kindergarten teacher, I tell parents that even though their child may have whizzed through kindergarten, 1st grade is a whole new world. Hang in there, it does get easier as she learns what is expected of her. Do stop when Leanna gets frustrated. Take a break and do something fun then go back to her homework when she is feeling better.

School should be fun, but with all of the "No Child Left Behind" policies, there is so much pressure put on these little kids. Learning should be exciting!