10/03/2011

October 1, 2011....Taiwanese children get together in TN

 The group photo (minus two children who had already left)











Leanna and I enjoyed a fun afternoon with other families who have also adopted from Taiwan.  I believe there were 14 children that were born in Taiwan along with many siblings.  We had one family there who had just recently brought their daughter home and one more family waiting for their travel approval.  We met families that live within just a few hours of us that we had never met before.  It is always great to hear how these families found their children.  It is an extra blessing for Leanna to have friends that were also born in Taiwan.  We have all shared the photo's that we all took on facebook (and I have posted 2 of those here - I hope that they do not mind).  We all hope to get together again in December.

1 comment:

michelle said...

I love seeing all of these beautiful children together!