7/29/2011

July 28 and 29, 2011.....High School Orientation and Well Visits


These are definately not good photo's, but if I had gotten out of the car to take them, Will would have just died!  He had orientation for 9th grade and parents were not invited (much to my disappointment).  It seems like just yesterday that I sat in the parking lot outside of the school where he attended kindergarten and cried my eyes out.  I am so proud of him and the young man that he is becoming but would love to slow it down, just a bit!  And his well visit, well he is 5 ft. 4.5 inches tall.  Which means he is EXACTLY THE SAME HEIGHT AS I AM!

Little Miss Prissy had her 6 year old well check-up today.  Thank goodness there were no shots and a great report.  She weighs 40 pounds and is 45 inches tall and growing up way too fast!   She was a bit busy (which translates to "into everything" in the Dr.'s office) while we were  there.  The Dr. said "WOW, she is active!" 

No comments: