I love that feather ~ but honestly its the pretty girl that grabs all the spotlight! AND I might have begged a little bit for a feather too! :)I bet she was proud as could be to sporting that feather around the town ~ I can just picture it! Smiling thinking about it!AND gracious ROCks is just around the corner now!!! Just can't wait to meet you all in person!!!!
Hi Dianne - I finally got a chance to check out your blog. Leanna is just a beauty and can't wait to meet all of you in just a few weeks!It was wonderful to get together with Catherine and she misses all of you so much!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love that feather ~ but honestly its the pretty girl that grabs all the spotlight! AND I might have begged a little bit for a feather too! :)
I bet she was proud as could be to sporting that feather around the town ~ I can just picture it! Smiling thinking about it!
AND gracious ROCks is just around the corner now!!! Just can't wait to meet you all in person!!!!
Hi Dianne - I finally got a chance to check out your blog. Leanna is just a beauty and can't wait to meet all of you in just a few weeks!
It was wonderful to get together with Catherine and she misses all of you so much!
Post a Comment