Both kids had dental appointments today. This was the first time that Leanna had actually "truly" experienced the dentist. They had looked at her teeth in the past and even brushed them for her, but this time they wanted to do a real cleaning and X-Rays. I was worried that she would not let them do it but she was a real trooper!
Today was also the first time that Leanna had experienced a true tornado drill. We had some really bad storms and tornadoes touch down in our area. Both kids spent more than a half hour in school hallways while the storm blew over. I heard over two Nashville News Stations and the local radio station that a tornado had hit the Middle School that Will attends. When I arrived at Will's school, I found out that it had been a false report. I checked both kids out of school early - no way I was leaving them there for the rest of the day!!!
1 comment:
She did just awesome!!! What a rock star!! That first time can be nerve wracking and looked like a pro! Cute too! :)
Post a Comment