We started celebrating "Leanna Day" the night before with dinner at Leanna's favorite local Japanese Restaurant. It was just Leanna, Dad, and I since Will was out of town for a school function. She said that her fried ice cream was yummy!
I asked the awesome Taiwan Adoption facebook group for ideas of things to do on this very special 5th anniversary of meeting our little princess. We have always celebrated with a special dinner and something fun like a pedicure or playtime but I thought 5 years deserved an extra special day. We started the day with a trip to Murfreesboro and some shopping. Our next stop was to visit the mouse and games.
For lunch, we had pizza at the Mellow Mushroom and sat in the bus. She loved it!!
Our last stop was to paint pottery. She chose a cookie platter and cup. She said it was a great girls day and lots of fun!!

3 comments:
Happy Leanna Day!! What a fun girls day out!! What a great way to celebrate such a special day! Lexie would have chosen Chuck E. Cheese too!
Hi Diane,
I've enjoyed reading your blog over the past few days. Leanna is beautiful. We are hopeful about a potential referral after four years of waiting (7 years if we begin with our China adoption process). You mentioned a Taiwan adoption FB page. I'd love it if you could provide me with the name of the page so perhaps my husband and I could participate. Thanks so much!
Shelley
Hi again! I forgot to mention...my e-mail address is mail2shelley@yahoo.com
Post a Comment