11/29/2012

November 2012.....November is over????

I can not believe that November is almost over and I have not updated this blog (the one that I promised myself, once I finally made one, that I would update regularly).  And, as I am trying to update it, I learn that I have used all of my free photo storage and if I want to add more photo's, I must send monthly $$.  Not so sure that will happen.  Anyway, November has been really busy.  School for both kids is crazy busy!  My part-time job as a substitute teacher has merged into almost full-time.  We spent WAY more hours car shopping than I wanted to but finally found the vehicle for me that would make the husband happy and spent a wonderful Thanksgiving with family.  Watch out Christmas, here we come!!
Thanksgiving luncheon at school
 A fun game of candyland
 
 We spent Thanksgiving day at a large family gathering (and forgot the camera) and then had a smaller meal at our house the day after.
 My girl loves some crafts!!!
 

1 comment:

QingLu Mama said...

I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone already either!

And you simply must update the blog, we all need our Leanna photos! I ran out of storage a while back and it didn't make me happy to pay, but I figure it's a story of our lives captured, we'll look back on blog like a big photo album!