We started our rainy day with a trip to the local pharmacy and their lunch counter. They are known for their yummy sandwiches and a fruit drink concoction called a bloody marty (squeezed lemons, oranges, sugar water, and some type of secret syrup).
Then the girls spent the rest of the afternoon playing dress-up with recital costumes and singing karoke to the top of their lungs. They had a blast (and the rest of us, including the dog, were wishing for some ear-plugs).

1 comment:
I love those costumes! So pretty and probably lots of fun to play dress up. When I was growing up, there was a pharmacy that had the best hamburgers. That was the only reason I would go to the doctor because I knew we would get a hamburger. I don't think they have any pharmacies with lunch counters anymore. So many things that Lexie can't experience here. Enjoy your weekend and hope the rain stops.
Post a Comment