4/21/2012

April 14 - 19, 2012

Leanna loves playing with lego's.  She bought this set with her own money and put the whole thing together with very little help, carefully following the directions.
While we were working around the yard, Leanna took the umbrella from her patio set and entertained herself dancing through the backyard.  It was so cute that I had to stop and take a few photo's.

All dressed up in her new dress, ready for church.
Lost her 3rd tooth.
Some artwork from school.
I thought this outfit was so cute on her!  She did not appreciate my enthusiasm!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Wow, Leanna is really talented! I love her artwork. I wish I could get Lexie some lego. I love how they have ones designed for girls, but she still has to play with the big Lego since she will put things in her mouth. I love Leanna's pretty clothes!! She's a beauty!

The Higginbotham Family said...

The ladybug dress is ADORABLE! Mika is happy to see that Leanna likes Legos too. She has a small set that we bought in Hawaii and she plays with them alot.
Great job Leanna!