9/12/2011

September 11, 2011.....The Knoxville Zoo










 Before we arrived at the zoo, Jeff and Will had a conversation about what happened to all of the poop from the animals (no kidding - boys can come up with some of the oddest things to talk about).  This poor guy was in the elephant habitat.


 This squirrel got within 2 feet of me and then we had a staring contest.


We decided to spend the weekend in Knoxville and visit the zoo.  It was a perfect day for it!  The weather was beautiful!  Leanna loved seeing all of the animals!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this brought back memories! Scott and I visited this zoo many many MANY :) years ago...I'm talking during the dating years! LOL AND I think we took almost the same photo of that giant tortoise!

Looks like a ball and the kids are darling....just as always! Love seeing those happy smiles!