This weekend was FANTASTIC! It was really wonderful to meet so many families who have travelled the same path - bringing their child home from Taiwan. It was so heartwarming to see Leanna make friends with children that were also born in Taiwan. She has talked about all of her new friends and also about some great Moms who showered her (and me) with their kindness and their friendship. Just wish the trip could have been longer (there were so many people there that we did not get to visit with). We definately can not wait to join in on this get-together again - next year in Chicago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It was so wonderful to meet you and Leanna. I'm so happy that we had some time to chat because the weekend was so busy and it went by so fast. Thank you again for all of the beautiful bows and flowers. You are too thoughtful!! We just mailed a little thank you package yesterday. Hope you like it!! Take care and hugs to you and Leanna!
It was amazing to meet you and Princess Leanna face to face! :) I too wish it had been so much longer! I have TN on my list to visit soon and can't wait for Chicago as well :) Noah looks at the pictures as lovingly as he is looking up at Leanna in the picture here. I think he was so trhilled to have friend like him! :) He ask every day, go pay fiends! :) Its hard for him and this mama to wait but it will be so amazing when we are together again! :)
Blessings,
Tami
Where do I start?~
Finally meeting you and Leanna in person was WoNdErFuL!!! I truly enjoyed the time we spent together and treasure being able to share more about our girls and our journeys. The weekend went by way too fast and I'm still a little overwhelmed that it was here and gone so quickly... I thought it might be an emotional weekend, but I just had no idea it would take me over like it did.
Dianne, Leanna is such a Beautiful little girl. I loved being able to sit back and watch her wheels spin.. She's so smart!
Thank you for your much welcomed company and for sharing your Leanna with me. She will always hold a very dear and special place in my heart...
You are a wonderful Mother!
BTW, Hope things went well at Will's school yesterday! Let me know how things are going when you get the chance:)
Post a Comment